Monday 15 November 2021

Do it afraid!


Remember when you had it all figured out? Graduate early 20s, start a career immediately, own a business by the side, have a fat account, take self sponsored vacations, eat well, exercise, fall in love, get married and have beautiful babies! Life seems so beautiful! So its not like you don't know what you want, you actually do. so what seems to be the problem? I can think about a few that I will talk about the one I think is the number 1 below.

FEAR. The fear of the unknown remains the number 1 reason for so many unchecked boxes in our life. The fear of 'what if?' I have asked myself that question so many times that I have even lost count. The question of 'what if' looks like it has no answer, but I have found an answer! Somebody shout 'Yaaaaaay!' Now drumrolls............the answer to this almighty question is simple and only three words. Who would have the answer to 'what if' is just to add another word to it? Now that I can hear the drumrolls, I can tell you that the answer is 'What if not'! Yes, that simple. what if not. 

if you don't try something, you never know the possibilities. But if you try something you are exposed to so many possible outcomes. So why do you just conclude the outcome when you have not even tried. So you ask yourself 'what if I fail?' Well what if you succeed? Even if you fail, you won't be the first to try something for the first time and fail. A lot of people have taken unimaginable risk with their ambitions and not everyone hit the jackpot the first trial. Some maybe even gave up, but see it as they gave up so that you don't have to give up your own dreams. 

So you may know the kind of life that you want, it is honestly a huge milestone to be absolutely sure of the good life you want...welldone for that. It is okay not completely know 'your how to'. You will figure it out but all you need to know is where and when to start. On the question of when to start, you start when you you think it and where you are at that very moment. You are the most important factor and you are present! The when and where doesn't matter, all that matters is you.

So make a commitment today. Read this out loud: I can do it and I will do it even if I have to do it afraid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment